See Dead by Daylight Codes: An asymmetrical horror game called Dead by Daylight matches one Killer against four Survivors and pushes them to finish their tasks before it’s too late. To enable their escape, the Survivors set out to fix the generators that power the gates. The Killer must use a variety of various perks and powers to stop them.
On occasion, the game’s creators will distribute codes that can be exchanged for an in-game currency called Bloodpoints or cosmetics. Then, they can spend the Bloodpoints to buy greater perks to make the game harder for their rivals, or they can equip these cosmetics to accomplish their goals in style!
Earning free Bloodpoints is not enough to defeat Freddy Krueger. It is best to become familiar with Dead by Daylight techniques like What Is Slugging?, What Is Tunneling?, and How to Get Pip’s Fastest. Here are our top 5 most sought killers from Dead by Daylight, along with a recommendation to read all of the maps in the book.
My Dead by Daylight code isn’t functioning; why?
One of the working Dead by Daylight codes we have mentioned above could not work for a variety of reasons. Players typing the code differently than it appears above is the most frequent reason for this issue. Try copying and pasting the code rather than manually entering it to resolve this. Alternately, make sure your item is exactly the same as the code on our list by checking it twice—capitalization and punctuation are important!
Additionally, there have been instances of the codes, especially failing to function on Xbox Series X. Some gamers have proposed a temporary solution to get the codes to work: capitalize the first letter, then lowercase the rest.
Dead by Daylight: What is it?
Four verses. one multiplayer horror game is called Dead by Daylight. The four players who are considered survivors are pursued by one player who assumes the role of the evil, lethal killer. The killer’s main objective is to catch all four players, while the survivors try to power up their generators while avoiding his grasp and ultimately try to flee.
List of all Dead by Daylight codes
To keep you informed of the most recent Dead by Daylight codes, check out the list of codes below. It’s best to use these codes as soon as they become available because they can expire at any time. Please provide the exact code in the comments section if you come across one that has expired so we can take it down.
DBD Codes (Working)
- OCANADA—Redeem for Maple Leaf charm
- CAWCAW—Redeem for Feathers of Pride charm
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for two Pride Charms (Permanent)
- Nice—Redeem for 69 Bloodpoints (Permanent)
DBD Codes (Expired)
- CAKEWALK—Redeem for 100k Blood Points
- IGBPPARTY—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- PRIDE—Redeem code for a Rainbow Flag Pride Charm
- BLUEBIRDBEEG—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- GETTHATBAG—Redeem for 10 Rift Fragments
- BLOODBANK—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- DOUBLERAINBOW—Redeem for 200k Bloodpoints
- THANKYOU—Redeem for 150k Bloodpoints
- GIGXLM3G—Redeem for 100k BP
- 78SNOXXG—Redeem for 100k BP
- DBDTHEBOARDGAME—Redeem for 200k BP
- JAPAN300K—Redeem for 300k BP
- RIVALSJP—Redeem for 100k BP
- HELLOTHERE—Redeem for 25k BP
- YOUFOUNDME—Redeem for 25k BP
- THISISACODE—Redeem for 25k BP
- DBDWEBSITE—Redeem for 25k BP
- RIVALSTH—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- RIVALSKR—Redeem for 100k BP
- MILADYISSEVENFOOTTWO—Redeem for 50k BP
- INTHISECONOMY—Redeem for 50k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- DieHardDiva2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- CAISHEN—Redeem for 88,888 BP
- LUCKYMONEY—Redeem for 16,888 BP
- LANTERNFESTIVAL—Redeem for 15 Rift Fragments
- OINKYOUNEEDISLOVE—Redeem code for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- TWOSDAY—Redeem code for 222K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP—Redeem code for 130K Bloodpoints
- 59th39—Redeem code for 59K Bloodpoints
- LIGHTSCAMERABP—Redeem code for 100K Bloodpoints
- REVEALED—Redeem code for 100K
- INSERTCOIN—Redeem for an Arcade Machine Charm
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS—Redeem for 100K BP
- MORICHRISTMAS—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOHOHO—Redeem for 100k BP
- DECIPHERSTRIKE—Redeem for 150k BP
- EASYASABC—Redeem for 150k BP
- CIPHERSALAD – 150k BP
- LIVEORDIE—Redeem for a charm
- FORHONOR – Redeem for For Honor’s Charm
- NOTATRICK—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints Offer
- DWIGHTCROW—Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCHPLEASE – Find out whether you get a Trick or a Treat!
- RSELF—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD – Redeem for a Trick OR Treat
- HALLOWHOOPS—Redeem for 1031 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DBDDAYJP2021—Redeem for 202,100 Bloodpoints (Expires Oct. 25)
- BOOP—Redeem code for ‘Boop The Snoot’ mask for Meg Thomas.
- HISSANDHERS—Redeem code for two charms
- AUSOME—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- BETTERTHANONE—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- Pieceofcake—Redeem code for two charms
- RANKROULETTE—Redeem code for 250k Bloodpoints (Will expire next Rank Reset)
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50—Redeem code for 250,000 Bloodpoints and 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHi2021— Redeem code for 60k Bloodpoints
- midorinohi2021—Redeem code for 50k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021—Redeem code for 40k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021—Redeem code for 30k Bloodpoints
How to use Dead by Daylight codes
Launch the game in Dead by Daylight and go to the Store menu to redeem codes. Then click the Redeem Code button on the screen’s right side.
Enter the code exactly as it appears in our list above in the text field. Once you’re certain that you typed it incorrectly, click Redeem to receive your prize!
How can I obtain Bloodpoints and what are they?
The primary medium of exchange for the Dead by Daylight is bloodpoints. Players can spend them to buy Perks, Abilities, and goods on the Blood Web that fit their playing style and play to their strengths to maximize the potential of their characters.
The best way to get Bloodpoints is to follow the game’s instructions. Depending on how well you did, you receive different amounts of bloodpoints for each category at the end of each round. As an alternative, you can now obtain Bloodpoints by using developer-provided codes!