Activision has a firm grasp on the notion of a battle royale game. That’s how they came up with the insanely fun Warzone game! Despite this, several aspects of the game aren’t quite as realistic as they appear. There was a period when it worked exceptionally well. However, the Warzone is currently plagued by glitches, terrible latency difficulties, and bad servers. Users are currently irritated since they have been flagged with an unwelcome dev error 5573, which throws them out of the game’s lobby.
Suppose you’re stuck because of this mistake! If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. However, the developers have yet to formally fix the dev problem 5573. What’s more, guess what? After much research and testing, our team has discovered some extremely valuable workarounds for resolving this developer problem. So, before it’s too late, simply follow the troubleshooting methods outlined below to resolve this vexing issue.
COD Warzone Dev Error 5573: How to Fix
This article is divided into two parts. The first section explains how to fix the problem if you’re playing the game on a PC or console. If you’re a console gamer, scroll below for a list of remedies.
Fix 1: Make sure you have all of the latest Windows updates installed.
To avoid any compatibility concerns, we must always upgrade our Windows system software if you don’t know how to install all of the Windows updates on your computer, however.
Press and hold Win+I on your keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Settings window on your computer. Then, under the Update & Security page, click.
Press and hold Win+I on your keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Settings window on your computer. Then, on the Update & Security tab, you must click.
Simply press the Check for Updates button now. Then sit still as your system searches the internet for updates. You also don’t need to do anything other than clicking the Check for Updates button because Windows will automatically download and install all available updates.
Once you’ve installed all of the system updates on your computer, to restart, go to the start menu and select restart. Then restart the game to see if the issue still exists.
Fix 2: Double-check the game files
The dev error 5573 may signal that one or more files in the game directories are missing. In that case, you should check the integrity of your game files on Battle.net. To check the Warzone game files, follow the procedures below:
- To begin, open the Battle.net client app.
- Now, go to the left menu and look for Call of Duty: MW. After that, choose it and go to Options, then Scan and Repair.
- That is all there is to it. Now press the Start Scan button and wait for the game files to be checked and fixed.
Fix 3: Restart the computer.
There’s a good chance that some of your background apps are interfering with your game and preventing it from operating smoothly on your Windows PC.
- Press and hold Win+R on your keyboard at the same time to open the Run prompt box. Then, in the run box, type MSConfig and hit the OK button.
- Switch to the Services tab in the next pop-up window; you’ll find a box in front of the Hide all Microsoft services option; checkmark the box with your mouse.
- Also, uncheck all services except those connected to your hardware manufacturers, such as NVIDIA, Realtek, AMD, and others.
- To preserve the settings, click OK.
- Using your keyboard, simultaneously hit and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc. This will bring up Task Manager on your screen. After that, go to the Startup tab.
- Choose the apps you believe are interfering with your game and disable them using the Disable option, as indicated in the image.
- Restart your computer and play Warzone to see if the dev error 5573 goes away.
Fix 4: Make sure your graphics driver is up to date.
There have been multiple reports that indicate that dev error 5573 is caused by an outdated graphics card driver. In a nutshell, dev error 5573 occurs when a graphics driver is faulty or outdated. Use our comment section to inform us if you remember the last time you checked for a driver update.
However, you have two options for updating your GPU drivers: manually or automatically. Although we always recommend manually updating your GPU drivers because it is the safest and most reliable option. However, you can update your drivers using a third-party software package (at your own risk).
Fix No. 5: Rebuild Your Preferences
Rebuilding your settings can also assist you in resolving the Warzone dev error 5573. As a result, we encourage you to give it a shot. To do so, simply follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Press and hold Win+R on your keyboard. The Run dialogue box will appear. Copy and paste the following text into the search field, then click the OK button. USERPROFILE PERCENTAGE
- Delete all files in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Call of Duty folder in the next opened window. Then, rerun Warzone to see if the error code 5573 has vanished.
Players on Consoles
Fix 1: Switch to a different account
Many people have reported that the Dev Error 5573 has vanished after switching to their second account. This merely means that the problem is limited to a few accounts. So, if you have another account, we recommend that you switch to it. If you don’t know what to do, make one. Then, while playing Warzone on your PC, see if the error reappears.
Fix 2: Change to Windowed Mode
- You can open the game in windowed mode by going to the OPTIONS menu and selecting GRAPHICS. Then, inside the DISPLAY tab, select Windowed as the Display Mode.
- That’s all there is to it. Now start the game and see whether changing the display mode to windowed fixes the issue.
Fix 3: Switch to Modern Warfare Operators
The majority of users have reported that when utilizing a Modern Warfare operator instead of the Black Ops Cold War operator, the error code 5573 is fixed. Although it is unknown whether this step resolves the issue or not, reports indicate that many people are able to remove dev error 5573 from their computers. So, what does it take to give it a shot?
The game isn’t really enjoyable to play. However, you should give it a shot because it is surely a fun game. Yeah! I agree that the game needs to be polished in many areas. Anyway, fellas! There are a few things you should be aware of in order to resolve the dev error 5573. We hope you found this guide useful. You can also click here to see our other most recent gaming guide. Furthermore, please utilize the comment box to let us know if you have any questions.