Tafcop. Dgtelecom.Gov In is a website that is managed by government agencies to monitor problems with fraud in the Telecom Department. Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection, or Tafcop.
When you needed a new SIM card in the past, there was a lot of fraud happening since people could have cards issued in other people’s names. However, today’s eKYC process with fingerprint verification has remedied this issue.
The government has launched a Tafcop site at Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov to safeguard consumers from identity theft. I keep an eye on all of the telecom department’s activities. Users can quickly report a phone number that they haven’t used in months by going to the Tafcop Portal. Telecom service providers will learn about the problem through this portal and will either ban or deactivate the number. Through the Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov In portal, you can quickly and simply handle any problem relating to your mobile number.
Details of the Tafcop Portal
The Indian government has mandated several laws and regulations for the telecom sector on Tafcop.
In Portal, dgtelecom.Gov No single user may use more than nine connections under his or her name, according to one of the key rules that you can find on the Tafcop Portal. Other regulations are also in place, one of which requires you to phone and confirm your residential address. Dealing with pre-activated SIM cards would be regarded as a criminal crime as well, and you would be subject to a $5,000 fine.
By clicking on the specific link on Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov, you can get the complete list of rules and regulations. https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/instructions.pdf is the portal’s address.
Foreign visitors to India who purchase a sim card during their visit are subject to different rules. They must first sign up for an account on the Tafcop Portal.
Only a few Indian states, including AP, Telangana, Rajasthan, and Kerala, have the Tafcop Portal functioning, but additional states will soon start using it as well.
Advantages of Tafcop Portal Use
Users should visit the Tafop Portal to read the rules and guidelines stated here as well as to take advantage of the many benefits listed below.
- A single user is limited to nine phone numbers; if you attempt to purchase an additional eSim using the same identity, an alert message will be sent to your mobile number. If someone else buys a sim card using your identity, you’ll find out about it.
- Subscribers can use the Tafcop Portal to perform the necessary steps if they have more than 9 sim cards they have purchased.
- Users are able to verify the status of their Sim cards by supplying the necessary information.
How to Use the Government’s TAFCOP Portal to Check Mobile Numbers Linked With Aadhaar Cards
- Visit the TAFCOP Portal, located at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- You must enter the right information in the input area on the homepage before selecting the “receive an OTP” option.
- After that, you will get an OTP, and you must then click the “validate” option.
- You will be provided with a list of mobile numbers that have so far been associated with your Aadhaar credentials if the verification process is successful.
- You can report any numbers listed under your name on the Tafcop Portal that you are no longer using.
- To report the number, simply click “This is not my number, Report This Number” after checking the box to the left of the number “. If you don’t need a particular number, select the “Not necessary.” “option.
- The very last and final step is to click the “report” button.
How Do I Install The Taf Cop App?
The government has not yet released an app for the Taf Cop portal, so users who wish to download it will need to wait. When it becomes available, you can download it by following the instructions below:
- Visit the TAF COP Portal’s official website.
- The “TAF COP App Download” option can be found. just click that
- You may even use the Playstore to directly search for the TAF COP.
- To install, click the button.
- Your mobile phones have now successfully installed the TAF COP app.
Frequently Asked Questions Tafcop.Dgtelecom Government Portal
What exactly does Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov In portal do?
This website was established by the government in order to monitor the telecom sector and protect people from fraud.
Is using the Tafcop gateway secure?
Yes, Taf Cop is a legitimate website that is approved by the Indian telecom department, thus using it is completely safe.
How do you use the Tafcop portal?
You must first access the website and then enter your mobile number. On your Aadhaar, you will see a complete list of the Sim cards’ current problems.
We have covered every aspect of Tafcop in detail. Portal Dgtelecom.Gov
Included are its characteristics, advantages, and suggestions on how users can protect themselves against potential fraud in the telecom industry. As previously indicated, you can carefully read the instructions. Fa