This article will go over the top ten best test management tools. Due to the current situation, in which applications must be produced faster than ever before due to time constraints, testing processes must also be accelerated. Maintaining software quality in the market, on the other hand, is vital. As a result, test managers must improve their testing efficiency and effectiveness. The open-source test management software is limited in its capabilities.
10 Most Dependable and Best Test Management Tools In 2022
This article discusses the top ten most popular and effective test management tools.
Kualitee is one of the most effective test management systems on the market, addressing all test management criteria with ease. It enables users to construct comprehensive test strategies, and test scenarios, write and execute test cases, and develop them. Because the test cases are reusable, Kualitee provides an interactive interface for easy task management and generates appropriate test reports.
- It’s compatible with third-party software.
- The dashboard is simple to use.
WEBSITE URL: https://www.kualitee.com/
QACoverage is the second film on our list, and it provides test management software for comprehensive STLC workflow management. This helpful tool improves test productivity and is quite beneficial. To better oversee and manage the current QA process, users can use tools like Test Design, Defects Management, Requirements Management, Test Execution, and backlogs.
- Control, monitoring, and definition of test criteria are only a few of the features available.
- Test cases, functional specifications, and business requirements can all be imported and exported.
- As needed, all criteria can be added, altered, or eliminated.
- Faults can be found using a static testing approach.
- The test case repository may be accessed rapidly via a centralized web-based server, and the test cases can be aggregated and submitted to Excel.
WEBSITE URL: https://www.qacoverage.com/
Zephyr is a fantastic test management tool used by agile teams all around the world. It allows businesses to stay flexible when it comes to app development and make changes as needed. Cloud deployment and third-party connectors are available with this software.
- Zephyr can be used in conjunction with Bamboo, JIRA, and Jenkins, among other things.
- The dashboard is simple to use and provides a wealth of information.
- There are no yearly commitments required.
- Test cases can be run in the cloud, on a server, or in the data center.
WEBSITE URL: https://zephyr.com.pk/
SpiraTest is a good alternative if you’re seeking test management software. This application provides quality assurance solutions and centralizes the management of all bugs, issues, and test requirements. Users can design solutions to get the most out of test management and to take advantage of the traceability feature from beginning to end.
- One of the most important functions is to manage test cases.
- Automated Testing
- Maintains a bug and issue log.
- Documentation possibilities
WEBSITE URL: https://www.inflectra.com/SpiraTest/
Practitest is a complete test management platform that provides a common ground for all Quality Analysts. It increases comprehension of test cases and efforts by adding transparency to the entire testing process.
- There is technical support accessible.
- Report-generating interactive dashboards
- Uses third-party software such as bug trackers, APIs, and other automated tools.
WEBSITE URL: https://www.practitest.com/
I’ll move on to TestRail once I’ve completed half of the list of test management tools. This tool helps with test case management and organization, as well as retrieving real-time information and insights on a testing module. The reports creation is fast, making it easy to analyze and improve production and delivery.
- Tracks progress using an analytical tool.
- Can track the team’s work.
- There are cloud options that are simple to customize.
WEBSITE URL: https://www.gurock.com/testrail/
Take a look at ReQtest, one of the few cloud-based test management products on the market. Even if QA teams are working from home or in separate locations, this tool may help them manage all test priorities. One of the most important elements of ReQtest is that it covers all testing difficulties and allows for integration with other tools such as JIRA to track testing results.
- Improve test scenarios by using customized forms.
- Increase productivity by providing a dashboard with real-time analytics.
- Reports that come with built-in graphs
WEBSITE URL: https://reqtest.com/
You should choose qTest if you want a test management package that can combine with JIRA and other automation tools. This software is ideal for QA and Agile teams. It is one of the most user-friendly programs available, with scalable solutions that make the entire process more efficient, faster, and straightforward.
- Tracks Defects
- Integration with third-party software.
- Repository of Test Cases
WEBSITE URL: https://www.tricentis.com/products/unified-test-management-qtest/test-case-manager/
9. Test Collab
We have Test Collab, which is one of the most user-friendly solutions, as we near the end of our list of the best test management tools. The tool’s most important feature is its ability to integrate with all test automation tools and bug trackers.
- Planning Tests.
- Requirements for Control
WEBSITE URL: https://testcollab.com/
This product is a JIRA add-on named TestFLO, not a test management program. Thanks to a reusable test case repository, it incorporates a complete test management technique into JIRA. It has a flexible setup for agile teams and projects, as well as seamless integration. It’s also compatible with Continuous Integration technologies like Jenkins, Bamboo, and others.
- Maintains a record of test results
- Manage Agile tests with JIRA.
WEBSITE URL: https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/testflo-88/latest/overview/
Conclusion: Best Test Management Tools
The following are the top 10 test management software alternatives for Quality Analysts. Because these apps have so many different features, it’s tough to pick one as the best. Users must pick which software they want based on the features they want. Participate in the discussion on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Please post any queries or suggestions in the comments section below. We’re hopeful that we’ll be able to come up with a solution. We share helpful hints and techniques, as well as answers to frequent technological problems.