What is Dropshipping (and Dropshipping Lifestyle)?
Anton Kraly founded The Dropship Lifestyle, a high-end dropshipping school, in 2013.
Anton’s own 7-step roadmap for beginning and developing a successful eCommerce business via Dropshipping is taught to students.
Because you don’t have to maintain the things in stock yourself, the business model is unique.
Product selection, Shopify design, discovering suppliers, running advertisements, social traffic, doing business internationally, outsourcing, and eventually selling your store (and retiring on the beach in Asia!) are all part of the process.
DSL is an all-in-one blueprint for success, personal coaching, and done-for-you service, unlike the bulk of courses out there that just give you the content and leave you on your own.
Anton has built dozens of successful eCom stores on his own (more on him later), all utilizing a very unique, repeatable system.
Dropship Lifestyle is the same internal system, presented in easy-to-understand pieces.
But, since its inception in 2013, it has evolved into something more.
It has evolved into a full-fledged lifestyle with retreats and conferences held all over the world (all of which you get to be a part of if you become a student).
(Just in Case We’re Not on the Same Page) What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an eCommerce method in which you, the retailer, create a store and sell things without keeping them in stock.
Rather, you transmit the orders to the manufacturer, who then fills them.
You can sell the goods for whatever price you want, and after paying the producer, you get to retain the profit.
Everyone is happy: you, the buyer, the manufacturer—EVERYONE IS HAPPY.
II: Who exactly is Anton Kraly?
Dropship Lifestyle’s creator and CEO is Anton Kraly. He’s developed and grown hundreds of profitable online stores in highly competitive areas.
Even though I’m a cynic, I have a lot of respect for him and have met him several times. Anton humbly produces stores that break $1 million in revenue in an industry full of “gurus” that overhype and underdeliver.
His story is a well-worn one. He was lost after graduation, stuck in a job he despised, and with little money to his name… until he discovered eCommerce! That is something I can relate to.
With a $29 investment, he launched his first eCom business in 2007. Within two years, he had surpassed the $1 million milestones in income. Dropship Lifestyle became a movement once he discovered the fantastic lifestyle that eCommerce and financial security provided him.
His current mission is to promote freedom through entrepreneurship. He accomplishes this through DSL, his YouTube channel, and a variety of other projects.
That’s the program’s first positive sign: Anton is genuine. He is a true professional.
III: What Sets Dropship Lifestyle Apart From Other Dropshipping Programs?
There are numerous dropshipping courses available. So, why invest so much in the Dropship Lifestyle?
DSL is not suitable for everyone. Some people learn in different ways than others. You might not be able to afford it. The lifestyle getaway, for example, may not be important to you.
Watch this space: In section 5, I go over a breakdown of exactly what you get in the course. This, in my opinion, is what sets it apart from the competition.
But, of all the courses I’ve taken or discussed with others in the community, there are a few reasons why this is my favorite:
- Personal Coaching is Unparalleled: With enough persistence, you can learn 80 percent of all there is to know about dropshipping online for free. Courses provide instant access to professional insights, structure, and, most importantly, expert mentoring from people who have done it before. Anton has already helped over 10,000 students succeed and has developed many million-dollar stores in ultra-competitive areas. His one-on-one instruction could be worth the price of admission.
- The Anton Method: It’s named after him! The Anton Method is well-known in the dropshipping community. This somebody “hacked” the system before it even existed. He is, in fact, THE SYSTEM. Scaling to six figures and beyond requires high-ticket, recurrent sales. Anton tells you how to identify low-volume, high-profit sales with repeat clients instead of hundreds of small-profit sales that require extra upkeep and management. That equals money!
- Regular Updates: Anton not only knows what he’s talking about, but he also keeps track of it. There are several excellent courses that have not been updated in years. Anton is constantly updating his material, and the most recent version is 7.0, which includes the most recent suggestions and methods. Dropshipping is constantly changing. You’ll be dead in the water if you study dropshipping the way it was done in 2016.
- Google Product Listing Ads: Anton goes beyond most courses’ basic Facebook Ads and teaches you how to master Google Product Listing Ads. There’s a reason these have a significantly higher return on investment than Facebook ads: purpose. He teaches you to show the perfect ad to a targeted buyer searching for buy-now keywords instead of presenting it to someone skimming their feed. Again… $$$.
But, above all, my favorite aspect of this course is…
- Shopify Store Completed for You: I cannot emphasize how critical your store’s design and optimization are. You won’t make money until the theme, layout, and other elements are properly optimized.
Shopify named DSL the best eCom course, so that says it all.
Anton basically develops your store himself (well, he and his team do it, but you get the idea) in the same way he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars dropshipping.
Every other course just demonstrates how to do something before leaving you to figure it out on your own.
Instead of fumbling with the theme, building the store, installing all the plugins, and worrying if you did everything correctly, Anton turns you into a selling machine, allowing you to focus on marketing your store.
This is, of course, in addition to the DSL community retreats. I’m a recluse, so that doesn’t appeal to me, but they look like a lot of fun! There’s nothing wrong with earning six figures and more in far-flung, exotic locales.
What You Should Know: Over 10,000 students from 25 different countries attend Dropship Lifestyle. This is more than a course; it’s a way of life.
Ⅳ: What Does It Cost to Live a Dropship Lifestyle?
The Premium package is $2,997, while the Ultimate package costs $4,997 and includes a done-for-you Shopify store, a 2022 retreat ticket, and 1 YEAR of personalized coaching.
Are you aware of the elephant in the room? IT IS PRICEY. I’ll let Home Alone’s Kevin summarise the prevailing consensus: You get what you pay for. This is a step-by-step guide to six-figure success, complete with people to set up your store and guide you through the process. He also takes you to an exotic destination where you may learn from and party with the best in the industry.
That isn’t going to be cheap!
This is the most expensive course available, but if you follow the recommendations, you will recoup your investment and more.
V: What Does the Dropship Lifestyle Course Include?
I’m not going to go into every last aspect of each module because DSL is a BEAST of a course.
Don’t be a glutton…
I’m going to give you a quick rundown of:
- The Blueprint
- And the many training sessions available
- The extras to assist you in scaling the course
- Bonuses with the Ultimate Package
- 0 version upgrades (extremely important)
Let’s get this party started. We’ve got a lot to talk about.
By the way, like almost every other course out there, this is a video-based course. I just thought I’d bring it up.
First… DSL is divided into seven modules:
- Niche Selection: Anton demonstrates how he chooses high-value products in lucrative niches. He’s seen a lot of stores come and go, so he’s an expert on the subject. This lesson focuses on exponential growth, which means he wants to discover a specialty that will help you develop your business to seven figures. Of course, nothing is certain.
- Market Research: Next, Anton demonstrates some of his methods for studying products in order to get the most bang for your buck. There are other patented “Anton Method” methods, such as selecting products with numerous designs or variations and products that clients are willing to wait for (so you get good reviews).
- Designing Your Website/Store: If you’re a complete web design moron like me, this module offers you access to the Dropship Lifestyle Shopify theme and tells you how to build a wonderful, conversion-optimized store (NOTE: This is done for you with the Ultimate package).
- Finding Suppliers: Anton then demonstrates how to choose suppliers and categorize them. When requesting clearance, he offers you his specific phone and email scripts, which is a cool feature of the course. This will spare you from having to figure out how to communicate with new providers.
- Mastery of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the art and science of enhancing the likelihood of a visitor making a transaction. Buyer psychology is influenced by your site’s style, theme, pricing, and even colors. Anton shares what he’s learned about raising conversion rates so you can get the most out of your advertising.
- Traffic! : This is when things start to get interesting. This 11-course visitor delight menu leads you through the ins and outs of attracting highly-targeted customers with purchase intent. You’ll get purchasers from all over the internet, including Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Outsourcing and Automation (New in v7.0): One person can only accomplish so much. Anton didn’t become a millionaire until he learned how to delegate and automate. Module 7 explains how to scale to the Moon, Mars, and beyond, within a lightyear or two of the Crab Nebula.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Dropship Lifestyle Legit?
No, the Dropship Lifestyle is not a rip-off. Anyone who says that is one of two things:
- A loser who failed at dropshipping or failed to complete the course due to laziness.
- A competitor attempting to persuade you to purchase something else
Let’s look at some evidence that Dropship Lifestyle is not a rip-off:
It was named SHOPIFY’s Best eCommerce Course of the Year!
What does it cost to live a Dropship lifestyle?
What exactly is a Dropship Lifestyle Retreat?
The Dropship Lifestyle isn’t just a course. It’s a plan, community, and way of life all rolled into one. As a result, Anton arranges an annual retreat for all participants in the course.
Consider it a workcation where you can learn from the best, mingle with your peers, and rub elbows with the industry’s finest…
All of this took place in far-flung exotic locales such as Thailand, Hawaii, and the Czech Republic.
The retreat will be held in Prague, the Czech Republic, this year. Get the Ultimate Package and learn how to build a six-figure Dropshipping store while partying hard in the international capital of beer drinking.
Is the dropshipping lifestyle suitable for beginners?
Without a doubt. It’s intended to educate you on how to make money from nothing to six figures and beyond.
Is Anton Kraly a genuine person?
There are a lot of gurus who want tobes out there who have no idea what they’re talking about.
Anton, on the other hand, is the polar opposite. He’s built many million-dollar online stores and dominated some of the most competitive markets on the planet. He is an expert in his field and a dedicated coach.
Is it still profitable to dropship in 2022?
Without a doubt. It’s not as simple as it once was, but with the right approach and hard effort, you can still make a lot of money.
Why is DSL so costly?
It is unquestionably costly. That is not something I will sugarcoat. But it’s well worth the money.
This is, after all, a step-by-step guide to taking a store from zero to six figures in revenue. Anton and his team will design and build your store, as well as teach you how to optimize and market it and find the best suppliers. Then he personally guides you through everything.